Allen & Gledhill is pleased to announce the admission of our new Partner, Tan Ting Ting, with effect from 3 August 2015.
Ting Ting’s areas of practice encompass Corporate & Commercial and Energy, Infrastructure & Projects. She has extensive experience in the energy, infrastructure and projects sector, including project development, project financing, acquisitions and divestments in projects and negotiations of commercial contracts. She has acted for different players in the sector including sponsors, multilateral agencies and commercial banks in Europe, China, South Asia and South-east Asia. Ting Ting was a Partner in a leading international law firm.
The addition of Ting Ting to our Corporate & Commercial and Energy, Infrastructure & Projects practices will further strengthen our Firm’s capabilities in advising our clients in these areas. We believe that the expertise and experience she brings will add further value to the service we provide to our clients.
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Resources & Infrastructure Practice and Its South East Asia Regional Practice With New Hire, John Dick
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Jones Day Adds Two New Energy Partners in Beijing
- Jones Day Adds Five Partners in Asia, Bolstering its Integrated Projects, Energy, and Finance Capabilities Throughout the Region
- Akin Gump Expands Asia Energy Practice with Senior Energy Partner Hire in Singapore