Attorney Gavin Guo joined Fredrikson & Byron’s Shanghai office as a shareholder in the China Practice, International and Mergers & Acquisitions Groups. Guo is a seasoned corporate lawyer specializing in cross-border mergers and acquisitions, international business transactions, and corporate and commercial matters relating to China.
“Gavin’s substantial experience in cross-border mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions will greatly benefit our clients who conduct business in China,” said John Koneck, president of Fredrikson & Byron. “His international background adds depth to our China team, and we are pleased to welcome him to our Shanghai office.”
Guo has advised Fortune 500 companies, multi-national corporations and financial institutions on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and strategic alliances, divestitures and corporate restructurings, and other corporate and regulatory matters in China. His track record spans across a wide range of industries including automobile, agriculture, food and beverages, life sciences, manufacturing, chemicals, shipping, technology and distribution. Guo also advises Chinese clients on acquisitions outside of China.
- Jane Ng Joins Stephenson Harwood as Partner in Hong Kong
- Morgan Lewis Expands Commitment to Asia With New Shanghai Office
- Reed Smith Expands Corporate Practice in Beijing
- K&L Gates Adds Corporate, Disputes Partners in Beijing, Hong Kong
- Allen & Overy Further Expands its China Corporate Practice With the Appointment of Wayne Lee