Leading international law firm Clifford Chance has appointed Robyn Glindemann as counsel, based in its Perth office.
“Robyn brings over 15 years of experience in energy and resources projects for Australian, international and government clients,” said partner Jon Carson, who heads the Clifford Chance energy and resources team in Perth. “She also adds specialist expertise in environment, planning, native title and heritage matters to our team, a critical element in the successful execution of projects in this country.”
Robyn’s appointment marks a doubling of lawyer numbers in Clifford Chance’s Perth office since the May 2011 merger. The firm recently moved to new, larger offices in the city.
“Jon Carson is one of this country’s leading energy and resources lawyers and Robyn is a great addition to our team,” said Michael Lishman, Clifford Chance’s managing partner in Perth.
“We provide both the breadth of experience that only a practitioner of Jon’s reputation can offer, and a depth of lawyer resources, skilled in all aspects of resources projects – from establishment and planning through financing to disputes and restructuring.”
- Cavenagh Law and Clifford Chance Establish the First Full Service, Integrated Law Practice in Singapore
- Clifford Chance Announces Five New Counsel, Including Lateral Hire for Asia Pacific
- Allens Builds Project Team with New Senior Associate
- Allens Perth practice lures international energy partner
- Clifford Chance Advises APA Group on Acquisition of Amadeus Gas Pipeline in Australia’s Northern Territory