Colin Ng & Partners LLP (“CNP”) has continued to strengthen its corporate practice by welcoming its new Partner Mr Terence Yeo who joined the firm on 3rd July 2017. Terence will be leading the Private Equity and Fintech Practice Group. He has been in practice for 17 years and has extensive experience in private equity and venture capital investments, mergers and acquisitions, technology, employment, and general corporate and commercial matters.
The Private Equity and Fintech Practice will focus on strengthening the firm’s robust relationships with leading edge private equity and venture capital firms and forging a dynamic advisory service that covers them through all parts of the deal cycle from investment activities to exit strategies. The practice will also focus on fintech in the fields of technology, media, financial regulation and compliance, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets and employment, to assist fintech companies in their transactional, legal and regulatory aspects of their business
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Orrick Continues to Grow China M&A and Private Equity Team
- Dentons Enhances UAE Corporate Practice With Dubai Partner Hire
- Siew Kam Boon Joins Dechert’s Corporate Practice in Singapore
- Morgan Lewis to Expand Pan-China Reach With Addition of Nine Partners in Hong Kong, Beijing, and Shanghai