We are delighted to announce the appointment of Kevin Tong as a partner in our Capital Markets practice, strengthening one of the firm’s key growth areas and adding further to our extensive range of debt capital markets (DCM) capabilities.
Kevin has extensive experience in DCM transactions, with a particular focus on offshore Renminbi capital raising instruments, having been actively involved in this space since it opened in 2007. In addition, Kevin also specialises in a wide range of derivatives and structured products, as well as new financial product platforms in Hong Kong. For further details of Kevin’s experience, please click here.
Kevin joins our already considerable Capital Markets practice, within Corporate Finance, which now comprises six partners, one consultant and over 35 fee-earners, and will work closely with Corporate Finance partner Ronny Chow.
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Singapore
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Hong Kong
- Kennedys Legal Solutions Strengthens its Corporate Practice With Partner Hire
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Mayer Brown JSM Expands Corporate & Securities Practice With Addition of Nicholas Chan in Hong Kong