Nick Simpson has joined Dentons as a partner in its Corporate and Commercial team in Muscat. Previously a partner at Kemp Strang in Sydney, Simpson has a wide breadth of experience in corporate and commercial law.
Paul Sheridan, Dentons Managing Partner in Muscat, commented, “Given Nick’s strong corporate background, he is a perfect fit for the market in Oman, which continues to enjoy both strong inward investment and collaboration between Omani and international businesses. We are very pleased to welcome him to the Firm.”
Simpson has broad experience and has worked on a variety of corporate transactions, including acquisitions and disposals, capital raisings and restructurings as well as on commercial matters. His focus is largely on advising an international client base, on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, company flotations and offerings.
Simpson said, “I am delighted to be joining Dentons again, especially at such an exciting time for the Firm. Oman is a very interesting market and I look forward to working with all my colleagues, here and around the world.”
Simpson is dual qualified in Australia and in England and Wales. He was a member of the corporate and commercial department of Dentons (then Denton Wilde Sapte) in London between 1999 and 2001, before moving to Australia. After some time with a major Australian firm, he set up his own firm, Hogan Simpson, which merged with Kemp Strang in 2012.
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Enoch Wong Joins Dentons as a New Capital Markets Partner
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Resources & Infrastructure Practice and Its South East Asia Regional Practice With New Hire, John Dick
- Dentons Welcomes New Partner to TMT Practice in Dubai
- Dentons and 大成 Formalize Combination