Dentons is pleased to announce that Kelly Tymburski has joined the Dubai office as a partner in the TMT practice. Kelly arrives from Bird & Bird where she has been head of TMT in the Middle East since 2014.
Kelly has extensive experience in the TMT sector and has worked in the Middle East region since 2007. She specialises in providing TMT commercial / projects and regulatory advice to various private and public sector clients.
Kelly advises both local and international clients in connection with the UAE and wider ME markets, covering the full suite of communications, media and technology legal issues.
Michael Kerr, Dentons’ Managing Partner for the Middle East, commented, “Kelly’s work spans across all areas of the communications, media and technology sectors. Her knowledge of the UAE and Middle East TMT market will be a real asset to our global practice. We are very pleased to welcome her to the Firm.”
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Resources & Infrastructure Practice and Its South East Asia Regional Practice With New Hire, John Dick
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Former Senate Finance Tax Counsel Joins Covington
- Dentons and 大成 Formalize Combination
- Enoch Wong Joins Dentons as a New Capital Markets Partner