International law firm Simmons & Simmons expands its financial markets practice in Hong Kong with the appointment of Jolyon Ellwood-Russell who has joined the firm today as a partner.
Jolyon specialises in debt finance (including banking, acquisition finance and project finance) and structured trade and commodity finance. He is also recognized for his work in the financing of infrastructure and renewable energy projects and has experience working with major cross border debt financing transactions in China, Asia and Europe.
Although based in Simmons & Simmons’ Hong Kong Office alongside Richard McKeown, Jolyon will also be working closely with key partners, Dan Marjanovic and Yongmei Cai, in Singapore and Beijing.
Jonathan Hammond, head of the firm’s financial markets group, commented: “Jolyon’s appointment is a significant addition to our continued growth in Hong Kong (and our focus in Asia as a whole) as well as for financial institutions as one of our five key sector priorities.”
Paul Browne, head of the firm’s financial markets group in Asia continued: “his contribution will further enhance our reach and opportunities for our clients, and our long-standing reputation for the quality of our work, in this region.”
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Singapore
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Hong Kong
- William Ku Joins Herbert Smith Freehills as Debt Capital Markets Partner in Hong Kong
- Simmons & Simmons Hires New Corporate Partner in the Middle East
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice