Hogan Lovells advised Macquarie Capital Securities Limited (“Macquarie”) and Standard Chartered Securities (Hong Kong) Limited (“Standard Chartered”), as bookrunners and placing agents, on the sale of 600 million existing shares in Tongda Group Holdings Limited (“Tongda”) by Landmark Worldwide Holdings Limited (“Landmark Worldwide”) and the subscription of the same number of new shares by Landmark Worldwide, raising approximately HK$672 million (US$86.7 million). Landmark Worldwide is Tongda’s controlling shareholder.
Tongda Group Holdings Limited, a company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, is a leading supplier of high-precision components of consumer electronic products.
The Hogan Lovells team advising Macquarie and Standard Chartered on the transaction was led by Hong Kong partner Terence Lau and supported by partner Thomas Tarala and associate Don Chan.
- Hogan Lovells Boosts Middle East Practice With Three new Partners
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Asia Arbitration boost – Hogan Lovells Hires James Kwan in Hong Kong
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering