Hogan Lovells has announced that partner Steven Tran will join its Hong Kong corporate practice next week.
Steven specializes in private equity and M&A across a broad range of sectors and joins Hogan Lovells from Kirkland & Ellis in Hong Kong. He is experienced in both domestic Hong Kong transactions as well as complex multi-jurisdictional cross-border transactions across the Asia-Pacific region and beyond. His client base consists of private equity houses, funds and corporates.
Steven’s arrival follows that of high profile TMT partner Mark Parsons from Freshfields in January this year.
David Gibbons, global head of Hogan Lovells’ corporate practice, said:
“We regularly advise on the most significant, complex, and sophisticated global M&A transactions, and an increased presence in the core Asia market is key to winning and executing these mandates. I am delighted to welcome Steven to the team to help us to grow our business in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond”.
“Hogan Lovells provides an exceptional, high-quality global platform ideal for executing sophisticated cross-border transactions. This combined with the firm’s commitment to the Asia region makes it an exciting time to join the team and help to expand the private equity and M&A practice in the region”.
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice
- Orrick Grows Hong Kong M&A and Private Equity Team
- Kirkland & Ellis Strengthens Asia Corporate Practice with the Addition of Daniel Dusek in Hong Kong
- Andre Zhu Joins White & Case as a Partner in Beijing
- Brian McKenna joins Mayer Brown JSM in Hong Kong