HWB is delighted to announce that Christopher Yu has joined the firm as a Partner in the firm’s corporate practice. Chris was previously a Partner at Goodwin Procter in Hong Kong.
Chris has substantial experience in private equity and Hong Kong capital markets transactions. He regularly advises private equity clients and Hong Kong listed companies on strategic investments in and outside of Hong Kong and China.
HWB founding partner, Christopher Williams commented “We are delighted to welcome Chris Yu to HWB. Chris is an excellent fit for HWB’s expanding corporate practice”.
- Nixon Peabody CWL Welcomes New Corporate Partner in Hong Kong
- Bird & Bird Boosts its Corporate and Aviation Offering in Asia Pacific
- Andre Zhu Joins White & Case as a Partner in Beijing
- Kirkland & Ellis Strengthens Asia Corporate Practice with the Addition of Daniel Dusek in Hong Kong
- Leading China-Focused Private Equity Lawyer Joins Latham & Watkins