Jason Liu recently joined Zhong Lun Law Firm’s Beijing office as partner. Jason Liu focuses on offshore and onshore fund formation, PE/VC investment, Merger and Acquisition, and securities related transactions.
Jason Liu helped with formation of dozens of RMB Funds in China, as well as offshore funds managed by China management team. Besides, Jason Liu helps international and local clients with their investments in Chinese companies. Other than private equity sector, Jason Liu advised on the A+H+N share listing of ICBC, Bank of China and CITIC Bank; he advised on the listing/share offering of multiple US listed companies. Jason Liu’s team also helps PRC companies with their restructuring and A share public offering.
Jason Liu is the legal consultant for International Investment Promotion Committee under the Ministry of Commerce (MOFCOM). Before joining Zhong Lun, Jason Liu is the managing partner of G&P Law Offices; prior to G&P, Jason worked at DLA Piper and King & Wood Law office respectively.
Jason Liu obtained his Ph.D and L.L.M from the Law School of University of International Business and Economics; He also studied in California State University at Los Angeles. Jason Liu was admitted to practice law since 1998.
- Bill Shang and Jim Qiu Join Zhong Lun Shanghai Office as Partners
- Clifford Chance’s Corporate China Funds and Investment Team Bolstered with Partner Hire
- Former Freshfields Partner Carl Cheng Joins Zhong Lun’s Shanghai Office
- Carol Zhu, Steve Zhao Join Zhong Lun Shanghai Office as Partners
- Zhang Mingjie Joins Zhong Lun Shanghai Office as Partner