Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm advised Sino-Ocean Land Holdings Limited as the guarantor in relation to the issue by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Sino-Ocean Land Treasure Finance II Limited, of US$700 million guaranteed notes due 2020 and US$500 million guaranteed notes due 2027.
The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited, J.P. Morgan Securities plc, Goldman Sachs (Asia) L.L.C., Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc, BNP Paribas, acting through its Hong Kong branch, Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited, Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch, DBS Bank Ltd., and Wing Lung Bank Limited acted as joint lead managers.
Paul Hastings has advised Sino-Ocean Land on several debt capital markets and loan facility transactions over the past three years including on its US$1.2 billion guaranteed notes offering in 2014; its US$800 million multi-currency term loan facility in 2014; and its US$600 million multi-currency term loan facility in 2012.
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Appleby Acted on HKEx Listings for Foundation Companies Pak Wing & Wan Kei
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Milbank Advises Lenders in $4.3 Billion Indonesia Power-Generation Project
- Norton Rose Fulbright Advises on USD 1.7 Billion Financing for Emirates NBD