RHTLaw Taylor Wessing is pleased to announce the addition of Mr Arvin Lee as a Partner and Head (China-Related Disputes) in our Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice with effect from 27 June 2014.
Arvin’s international dispute resolution experience was given a strong institutional foundation through earlier roles as Deputy Head (China) and Counsel at the Singapore International Arbitration Centre (the “SIAC”), and consultant Manager for Law and Policy at the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”) Courts. Arvin has acted in international commercial arbitrations under ICC, CIETAC and SIAC Rules. He is also regularly invited by arbitral centres, General Counsel forums, and commercial dispute resolution publications to chair, present and publish on strategic and tactical aspects of arbitration procedural rules involving Chinese parties.
Arvin also has Chinese deals experience that gives his dispute resolution work commercial sensitivity. Recent experience includes advising on Singapore law aspects of suite of definitive agreements in a USD 50 million Chinese private equity investment in Indonesia’s largest ferro-nickel project to date, which he was instructed on.
- Asia Arbitration boost – Hogan Lovells Hires James Kwan in Hong Kong
- Bird & Bird Welcomes Two New Dispute Resolution Partners in Asia Pacific
- Morgan Lewis Continues Expansion in Hong Kong with Disputes, International Arbitration and Corporate Compliance Partner
- CMS Opens Office in Hong Kong
- Holman Fenwick Willan Grows International Construction Practice With Partner Hire