September was a very hot month for Beijing legal career changes. Here is a run-down of several major newsmakers:
Partner William Rosoff joined Akin Gump from the New York office of Cozen O’Connor. He brings a strong corporate practice in mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures and will head the firm’s office in Beijing.
Thomas Yunlong Man was recruited to Morrison & Foerster’s corporate practice. The partner joins from Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe and has extensive corporate experience in M&A and private equity, as well as some crossover experience in investigations and FCPA matters.
If you are interested in this news or any other major legal stories in the Beijing legal job market, contact the legal recruiters at Kinney Recruiting today to learn more!
- June Hong Kong Legal Career Moves
- October Asia Legal Job Moves Summary
- William Rosoff Recruited by Akin Gump in Beijing
- Morrison & Foerster Adds Thomas Man, Leading Corporate Partner, in Beijing
- October Hong Kong Attorney Job Moves Summary