International law firm Simmons & Simmons has appointed Joseph Chu as a Dispute Resolution partner in its Beijing office.
Joseph, who joins from Clifford Chance in Beijing, focuses on international arbitration and commercial litigation, particularly in complex cross-border investment disputes, fraud cases, tax and trust disputes and regulatory investigations.
He is fluent in both Mandarin and Cantonese and is a qualified practitioner in Hong Kong, UK and PRC.
- Kathryn Sanger to Join Herbert Smith Freehills’ Leading Asia International Arbitration Team as Partner
- Orrick Adds Leading Litigator in Hong Kong
- Simmons & Simmons Hires New Corporate Partner in the Middle East
- International Arbitration Partner Robert Pé Joins Gibson Dunn in Hong Kong
- Stephenson Harwood Strengthens Practice in China