International law firm Simmons & Simmons has expanded its newly opened Singapore office with the appointment of partner Damian Adams.
Damian’s practice covers cross-border transactional and commercial work, including advising on mining, oil & gas, shipping and offshore energy investments, as well as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and general commercial matters. He joins from Watson, Farley & Williams, where he worked in its Singapore office for over a decade.
Juliet Reingold, global Energy & Infrastructure Sector Head at Simmons & Simmons, said: ‘‘Damian’s skills and experience will play an important role in the continued expansion of our Singapore office in one of our firm’s key global sector platforms and he will be joining Dan Marjanovic and Peter Wright in Singapore to grow our Energy & Infrastructure Sector offering in South East Asia.”
Damian is currently Chairman of the Energy & Utilities Business Group of the British Chamber of Commerce in Singapore.
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Singapore
- Simmons & Simmons Expands Financial Markets Practice in Hong Kong
- Growth of Employment Practice at Simmons & Simmons in Asia
- Akin Gump Expands Asia Energy Practice with Senior Energy Partner Hire in Singapore