In a move indicative of the changing global economic picture, international law firm DLA Piper has hired partner Todd Martin Beutler for its Hong Kong office. The legal recruitment brings Buetler’s wealth of private client / trust & estates experience to the firm’s Asia practice.
Daniel Chan, Head of Tax for Asia, commented: “wealth management and private client is a growth area in the region and key to servicing the needs of family-owned companies in Asia. The addition of Todd has added significant strength to our US tax and trust capabilities in Asia and will enable us to further integrate with our already strong tax team in the US and globally.”
With the continued growth of Asian economies’ influence within the greater worldwide picture, the need for more attorneys in the region with international tax planning and wealth management experience is an inevitable necessity. If you are interested in a legal career change in this practice area or any other, contact Kinney Recruiting’s attorney headhunters today!
- DLA Piper Strengthens Wealth Management and Private Client Services in Asia
- Taylor Wessing Gains Leading Singapore Presence
- Olswang advises Scripps Networks Interactive on acquisition of the Asian Food Channel
- Loeb & Loeb Expands Beijing Office with Addition of Partner Roger C. Peng
- Freshfields Boosts its Asian Energy, Natural Resources and Infrastructure Practices with Additional Partner Appointments