TressCox Lawyers are pleased to welcome Special Counsel, Paul Vergotis to the Firm’s Property team.
Paul is a planning, environment and local government lawyer with over 10 years experience and a Masters Degree in Urban and Regional Planning and will be based in our Sydney office. He regularly provides clients with advice on complex planning and environmental laws and has extensive experience in acting as a solicitor – advocate in the Land and Environment Court.
Prior to being admitted as a lawyer, Paul had a 17 year career in local government town planning and administration. This experience gives Paul a broad and thorough understanding of all facets in this area of law.
Lead Partner of the Firm’s National Property team, Christopher Conolly comments, ‘With the changes occurring to the NSW planning regime and the significance of planning and environment issues for our clients’ projects, Paul’s background and expertise is a value-add we were looking to offer our clients. The addition of Paul to our team enables us to provide comprehensive property legal services to our clients.’
- HWL Ebsworth Further Reinforces Victorian Planning and Environment Team
- HWL Ebsworth Broadens Planning Offering with Strategic Appointment
- Norton Rose Further Grows Environment and Planning Practice with Another Partner Hire
- Norton Rose Grows Environment and Planning Practice with Lateral Hire
- Corrs Adds Leading Planning and Development Partner to the Firm