Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati, the premier provider of legal services to technology, life sciences, and growth enterprises worldwide, is pleased to announce that Dan Ouyang has become a partner in the firm’s corporate and securities practice. Formerly a partner at Paul Hastings, Ouyang brings extensive experience with U.S. and Hong Kong capital markets, bond offerings, and private equity and M&A transactions. She will be based in the firm’s Beijing and Hong Kong offices.
“Our Greater China practice has grown steadily for some time, encompassing a wide variety of matters for China and U.S.-based clients, including private equity, IPOs, public and private M&A, going-private transactions, joint ventures, and foreign direct investments,” said Jack Sheridan, the firm’s co-managing partner. “Dan is an accomplished attorney with an abundance of valuable corporate and securities experience in both China and the U.S., and her hire further strengthens the firm’s already robust U.S. and Hong Kong capital markets capabilities, as well as enhances our client relationships in the region. We are delighted to welcome her to the firm.”
Ouyang has represented corporate clients in more than 40 IPOs and follow-on offerings in the U.S. and Hong Kong. Her IPO and follow-on offering clients have ranged across a variety of industries, including technology, healthcare and entertainment. She is qualified in both New York and Hong Kong.
- Mayer Brown JSM Expands Corporate & Securities Practice With Addition of Nicholas Chan in Hong Kong
- New Corporate Partner to Join Morrison & Foerster in Hong Kong
- Ashurst Strengthens Greater China Practice With Major Corporate Hire
- Simmons & Simmons Expanding Asia Corporate & Commercial Practice
- Nixon Peabody CWL Welcomes New Corporate Partner in Hong Kong