Tilleke & Gibbins is delighted to announce that we have opened a new office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Building on our firm’s presence in Indonesia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam, this new office will allow us to better serve our international clients who do business across Southeast Asia.
Located in the heart of the capital at Phnom Penh Tower, our new office will provide guidance to clients on intellectual property rights in Cambodia. We will also advise on certain licensing and regulatory issues for clients in sectors such as chemicals, food and agribusiness, franchising, life sciences, and technology.
Tilleke & Gibbins’ Bangkok office has proudly represented international clients in Cambodia for many years. Now, with our on-the-ground presence and our strong team of local Khmer advisors, we will be able to better help our clients build their brands and protect their innovations in this country.
If you would like to learn more about how Tilleke & Gibbins can assist you in Cambodia, please contact John E. King, partner, at email@example.com.
- Foley Expands IP Practice in Tokyo With Philippe Riesen
- Jones Day Welcomes Technology and Life Science IP Litigator Maxwell Fox as Partner in Tokyo
- DibbsBarker Welcomes New Special Counsel with Life Sciences and Healthcare Expertise
- White & Case Opens Office in Korea
- Bird & Bird Boosts its Corporate and Aviation Offering in Asia Pacific