One cannot escape the consequences of a suffering economy. Although it was birthed in the United States, it has soon become a global problem. Law firms can attestify that changes had to be made to endure these difficult times. Practice areas, such as private equity and real estate have slowed down immensely. But the economy slump has not hit every practice area, nor market equally. Litigation has been doing well. Also, firms with Moscow offices, have reported that they are still very busy in Russia. But the luckiest are the New York firms that are working on the bank bailouts. Even in times like these, legal work continues and at times is even created by the downturn iteself.
- Dentons Expands Its German Practice in Russia
- Dechert Boosts Moscow Corporate Practice with the Arrival of Taras Oksyuk
- Julian Traill joins Norton Rose Fulbright as a partner
- White & Case Advises on the Largest Privatisation Transaction Since 2006 and the Largest Public Offering of Local Shares in Russia
- Dentons’ Moscow Office Expands Its Corporate Practice