Appleby acted as Cayman counsel for ICO Group Limited (ICO Group) in relation to its listing on the Growth Enterprise Market of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 18 March, with gross proceeds of approximately HK$100 million. A majority of the proceeds will be used for purchasing new office space and renovating existing offices, as well as for strategic business growth through merger, acquisition or business collaboration.
The Appleby team was led by Judy Lee, a corporate partner in the Hong Kong office, assisted by Senior Associate Chris Cheng. Tso Au Yim & Yeung Solicitors advised ICO Group as to Hong Kong law, while Zhong Lun Law Firm was the company’s PRC legal adviser. Fairbairn Catley Low & Kong served as legal adviser to the sponsor and the underwriter as to Hong Kong law.
ICO Group is a Hong Kong-based IT service provider offering application and solution development, secondment services, maintenance and support, and IT infrastructure solutions.
- Appleby Acted on HKEx Listings for Foundation Companies Pak Wing & Wan Kei
- HWB Hires Corporate Partner, Christopher Yu, From Goodwin Procter
- Orrick Adds Leading Litigator in Hong Kong
- Collas Crill Singapore Advises Malaysian-based Macromac PLC on AIM Listing
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds