Appleby acted as Cayman counsel for Perfect Optronics Limited (Perfect Optronics) in relation to its listing on the Growth Enterprise Market of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 7 February 2014 by way of placing, with proceeds of approximately HK$99 million.
Perfect Optronics will apply the net proceeds from the placing for the establishment or acquisition of panel processing plants, expanding their sales and support team in the PRC and expansion of their product portfolio.
The Appleby team was led by Judy Lee, a Corporate Partner in Appleby’s Hong Kong office, assisted by Senior Associate, Chris Cheng. Woo, Kwan, Lee & Lo advised the Company as to Hong Kong law and King & Wood Mallesons advised the Company as to PRC Law, whilst Fairbairn Catley Low & Kong advised the underwriters as to Hong Kong law.
- Seyfarth Continues Asia-Pacific Expansion with Hong Kong Office
- K&L Gates Bolsters Asia Practice with Addition of Corporate, Disputes Partners
- Allen & Overy Bolsters Asia Pacific Capital Markets Practice with China-focused U.S. Hire in Hong Kong
- Akin Gump Expands Asia Energy Practice with Senior Energy Partner Hire in Singapore
- Nixon Peabody CWL Welcomes New Corporate Partner in Hong Kong