Appleby acted as Cayman counsel for Sunley Holdings Limited in relation to its listing on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 18 October 2012.
The gross proceeds of the listing totalled approximately HK$50.7 million.
A majority of the proceeds from the offering will be used primarily for the acquisition of additional machinery and equipment.
The Appleby team was led by Judy Lee, a Corporate Partner in Appleby’s Hong Kong office, assisted by Associate Julia Tam.
Loong & Yeung, Chan & Associates and Chio Tak Wo, Advogado advised the Company as to Hong Kong law, litigation in Hong Kong and Macau law respectively. Ample Capital Limted acted as the sole sponsor for this listing, whereas Pang & Co. advised them as to Hong Kong law.
The Company and its subsidiaries (together, the “Group”) are a contractor in the Hong Kong foundation industry and are principally engaged in the foundation business and machinery leasing business in Hong Kong. Construction works undertaken by the Group can be divided into foundation works and ancillary services, with particular specialisation in piling works.
- Appleby Advised Vision Fame International Holding Limited on its Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing
- Appleby Advised Sheen Tai Holdings Group Company Limited on Its Listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Appleby Advised Bolina Holding Co Ltd on Its Listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Appleby advised Oi Wah Pawnshop Credit Holdings Limited in its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Appleby Advised Kai Shi China Holdings Company Limited on Hong Kong Stock Exchange Listing