Ashurst has advised an affiliate of PT CT Corpora (“CT Corp“) on the financing of the acquisition of PT Indonusa Telemedia.
CT Corp is a rapidly growing, diversified Indonesian-based holding company that is active in financial services, media, lifestyle and entertainment, and natural resources. PT Indonusa Telemedia operates the TelkomVision pay television service, which is broadcast over satellite, cable and IPTV in Indonesia.
Ashurst has represented CT Corp in previous financings, including in relation to its acquisition of the remaining 60% interest of Carrefour Indonesia.
- Latham Advises the Republic of Indonesia on Financing of Train 3 of the Tangguh LNG Project
- Akin Gump Advises Trivon Communications on the Sale of Its Stake in Digit One
- Ashurst Further Enhances M&A Capabilities in Japan
- Milbank Advises Lenders in $4.3 Billion Indonesia Power-Generation Project
- Reed Smith Expands Corporate Practice in Beijing