Baker & McKenzie is acting for K&S Corporation Limited (ASX: KSC) in relation to its proposed merger with Scott Corporation Limited (ASX: SCC) by way of recommended off-market takeover offer.
The merger proposal values the combined K&S and SCC group at over $200 million.
The Baker & McKenzie team is being led by Corporate partner Ashley Poke, senior associate Michael O’Neill and associate Eliza McDonald.
K&S will offer $0.59 cash or 0.345 K&S shares for each SCC share, plus a fully-franked special dividend to be paid by SCC of $0.05 per SCC share.
K&S is a provider of transport & logistics solutions, contract management, warehousing and fuel distribution throughout Australia and New Zealand and maintains one of the largest company owned and operated fleets in Australia with 22 national depots. K&S reported operating revenue of $564.6 million in FY13. SCC is a national carrier in the transport of bulk solids, liquids and explosives by road, rail and sea. SCC reported annual revenue of $187 million for FY13.
- Baker & McKenzie Acts For Global Giant, HanesBrands To Acquire Pacific Brands Limited in Australia
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Baker & McKenzie – BigAir merges with Superloop
- G+T Advises on Billion Dollar Asian Private Equity Acquisition
- Baker & McKenzie Strengthens its Projects Practice in Singapore and Asia Pacific