Baker & McKenzie acted as counsel to DB Trustees (Hong Kong) Limited, in its capacity as the trustee of Hui Xian Real Estate Investment Trust (“Hui Xian REIT”), on the HK$1,525 million term loan facility for Hui Xian REIT. The term loan facility will be used to fund the repayment of existing loan facilities and for general corporate funding needs, including financing future acquisitions.
Hang Seng Bank Limited acted as the coordinator and mandated lead arranger for the facility.
The Baker & McKenzie team was led by Hong Kong-based corporate partner Jason Ng and included associate Jeremy Ong.
- Norton Rose Fulbright Advises on USD 1.7 Billion Financing for Emirates NBD
- Baker & McKenzie Strengthens its Projects Practice in Singapore and Asia Pacific
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Pepper Group Limited on A$400m Whole Loan Sale of Residential Mortgage Portfolio
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises SurfStitch on $A23.7 Million Acquisition and A$50 Million Placement
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility