Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP, a leading law firm to global corporations and financial institutions, has successfully advised Ports Design Limited, a fashion garments manufacturer and retailer listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, in connection with the conditional mandatory general cash offer made by Somerley Capital Limited on behalf of Bluestone Global Holdings Limited to acquire all of the issued shares of Ports Design Limited at a consideration of up to US$119 million (HK$923 million).
The Cadwalader team was led by corporate partners Stephen Chan and Jane Ng, and included associate Nicole Wong, all based in Hong Kong.
Cadwalader has been advising clients in China and across the region for over a decade, providing premier legal services to leading U.S., U.K. and European financial institutions and multinational companies doing business and investing in Asia. Cadwalader also serves China-based entities in their international business activities and investments into the U.S. and throughout the world.
The Hong Kong office of Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP operates as a foreign law firm registered with the Law Society of Hong Kong. Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft LLP is in association with Joseph P.C. Lee & Associates, a Hong Kong law firm registered with the Law Society of Hong Kong.
- Cadwalader Advises All-Stars on US $300 Million Investment in Tujia.com
- Jane Ng Joins Stephenson Harwood as Partner in Hong Kong
- Stephen Chan Joins Dechert’s Corporate Practice in Hong Kong
- Perkins Coie Grows Global IP Practice with Addition of IP Partner in Beijing
- Allen & Overy Bolsters Asia Regulatory Offering with Appointment of Charlotte Robins as Partner in Hong Kong