Clayton Utz is acting as counsel to Macquarie Capital (Australia) Limited and Hartleys Limited as joint lead managers and bookrunners to the $15 million placement by ASX-listed Carnarvon Petroleum Limited.
The equity raising also includes a $5 million share purchase plan to existing shareholders.
Clayton Utz Perth Corporate Partner Matthew Johnson is leading the firm’s team advising Macquarie and Hartleys, assisted by Tracy Chew.
- Clayton Utz Advising Macquarie Capital and Euroz on $148M Equity Raising by Independence Group NL
- Clayton Utz Advises NEXTDC on $41.39 Million Placement
- Clayton Utz Advises Clarcor Incorporated on Acquisition of Modular Engineering
- Clayton Utz Advises Tox Free Solutions on DoloMatrix Acquisition
- Clayton Utz Advises Anvil Mining on A$1.3 bn Bid by Minmetals