A Clayton Utz team has advised ASX-listed Salmat Limited (“Salmat”) on the sale of its Business Process Outsourcing (“BPO”) division to Japan’s FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation (“Fujifilm Holdings”) for $375 million. The transaction was announced to the market yesterday.
Salmat is Australia’s leading omni-channel communications partner. The sale, which remains subject to FIRB approval, is expected to complete in mid-October.
Corporate Advisory / M&A partner Geoff Hoffman is leading the multi-disciplinary Clayton Utz team advising on the transaction, with support from senior associate Patricia Paton.
Commenting on the transaction Geoff said: “Clayton Utz is delighted to have assisted Salmat in achieving this successful outcome, which recognises the true value of its BPO business. The announcement today is the culmination of many months of work following a competitive sale process involving a range of interested parties.”
- Ashurst Advises FUJIFILM on A$375m Acquisition
- Clayton Utz Advises on iNova Pharmaceuticals Sale
- Clayton Utz Advises Ridley Corporation on $150 Million Cheetham Salt Sale
- Clayton Utz Advises on oOh!media’s Proposed Acquisition of EYE Corp
- Clayton Utz Advises Tasmanian Government on TOTE Tasmania Sale