Leading international law firm Clifford Chance has advised Morgan Stanley as the sole underwriter and bookrunner of the global offering of PW Medtech’s HK$1.2 billion (approx. US$155 million) listing on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong.
A total of 400 million shares were on offer and priced at HK$3.18 each. The offering was 19.33 times oversubscribed.
Partner Tim Wang who led on this transaction, said, “I’m pleased to have worked on this listing, which was very well received by the market.”
“We have not seen many Chinese medical device companies go public, so this is a rare opportunity for investors to tap into this burgeoning industry in China.”
Tim was supported by partner Jean Yu, senior associate Philip Chan and associates Marcus Chen and Sharon Feng. A separate team led by partner Jean Thio advised on US law, supported by consultant Fang Liu and associate Corey Zhang.
PW Medtech is a leading medical device company in China focused on high-growth, high-margin and large market capacity segments in the medical device industry. The core business of the Group is orthopaedic implants and advanced infusion sets.
- Clifford Chance advises China Merchants Securities on US$1.4 billion
- Foley Expands IP Practice in Tokyo With Philippe Riesen
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Collas Crill Singapore Advises Malaysian-based Macromac PLC on AIM Listing