Skadden is representing China’s Cogobuy Group in its HK$1.375 billion IPO and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Trading commenced on July 18.
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Clifford Chance advises China Merchants Securities on US$1.4 billion
- Akin Gump Advises LUKOIL on $1.1 Billion Sale of Its 50 Percent Stake in Caspian Investments Resources Ltd. to Sinopec
- Enoch Wong Joins Dentons as a New Capital Markets Partner