Collas Crill Singapore has advised Macromac, an operator of a mobile messaging platform in Malaysia and Thailand, on its listing on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market.
Macromac operates an application-to-person mobile messaging platform allowing the delivery of content via messaging systems, including SMS, MMS and push notifications. The Malaysia-based business launched in Thailand in 2012, and this will remain the current focus of its geographical expansion. However, Macromac intends to expand into other ASEAN markets in the future, including Indonesia.
More Asian businesses are seeing the benefits of listing on an internationally recognised exchange like AIM, which offers an efficient route to IPO. The Channel Islands are the favoured home for listing vehicles, as with Macromac PLC, which is incorporated in Jersey.
Group Partner of Collas Crill Singapore, Leon Santos, notes: ” Collas Crill are delighted to have worked with Macromac on this step in their growth…. and with increasing recognition of the Channel Islands as a place to do business it demonstrates the importance of our offering in Singapore.”
Allenby Capital acted as nominated adviser, Cheang & Ariff as Malaysian legal advisers and Ashfords LLP as English legal advisers. Leon Santos and Brandon Doffing advised from Collas Crill Singapore.
- Baker & McKenzie Strengthens its Projects Practice in Singapore and Asia Pacific
- Eversheds Harry Elias launches in Singapore and Brunei Darussalam
- Ogier’s Hong Kong Office Advises on One of Asia’s First Hedge Funds Structured Utilising Cayman LLCs
- Siew Kam Boon Joins Dechert’s Corporate Practice in Singapore
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility