DaHui was lead counsel for formation of the first railway fund in China, launched by Jiangxi Railway Investment Group and SAIF Partners etc. with RMB 15 billion expected total capital commitment.
Xingtie Industry Investment Fund is focused in the railway industry while make diversified investments as well. Major investors include Jiangxi Railway Investment Group.
The DaHui fund team for this transaction was led by partner Owen Yang.
- Morrison & Foerster Further Builds Out Asia Offering With New Private Investment Funds Partner In Hong Kong
- DaHui Welcomes New Partners, Liu Tian and Patrick Gu
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Paul Hastings – China Life Acts as Lead Investor in GLP’s US$4.5 Billion U.S. Logistics Portfolio Acquisition
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia