Davis Polk advised China Yongda Automobiles Services Holdings Limited (Yongda) in connection with its HK$1.67 billion (US$215 million) initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Yongda is a leading passenger vehicle retailer and comprehensive service provider in China focused on luxury and ultra-luxury brands, including BMW, MINI, Audi, Porsche, Jaguar, Land Rover, Infiniti, Cadillac and Volvo and were the third-largest dealership group in China in 2011.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partners Bonnie Y. Chan, Antony Dapiran and James C. Lin, associates Peter Cheng, Liang (Alex) Tao, Harold Tin, Stephenie Fung, Christine Xu and Lulu Lin and legal manager Bo Huang. Partner John D. Paton and counsel Alon Gurfinkel provided tax advice. Counsel Catherine L. Martin provided 1940 Act advice. Jenah Pei Jiang, Nian Liu and Ling Jessica Zhang were the legal assistants on the transaction. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong, Beijing, London and New York offices.
- Davis Polk – Asia Cement Corporation Zero Coupon Convertible Bonds Offering
- Davis Polk – China Oriental Group Company Limited Cash Tender Offer for Outstanding High-Yield Notes
- Davis Polk – Lonking Holdings Limited Cash Tender Offer for Outstanding High-Yield Notes
- Davis Polk – AVIC International RMB1.5 Billion Guaranteed Bonds Offering
- Davis Polk Advises iKang on Its Issuance and Sale of US$100 Million of Preferred Stock