Davis Polk is advising Shanda Games Limited (“Shanda Games”) in connection with its going-private acquisition for $3.55 per ordinary share or $7.10 per American Depository Share by a consortium consisting of Ningxia Yilida Capital Investment Limited Partnership, Ningxia Zhongyincashmere International Group Co., Ltd., Orient Hongtai (Hong Kong) Limited, Hao Ding International Limited and their respective affiliates. The transaction is subject to customary closing conditions, including approval by the shareholders of Shanda Games and is expected to close in the second half of 2015.
Headquartered in Shanghai, China and listed on Nasdaq, Shanda Games is a leading interactive entertainment media company in China. It offers a broad variety of content ranging from massively multi-player online role-playing games (MMORPGs) and advanced casual games, to social network games, e-sports, literature, film, television, music and video.
The Davis Polk corporate team includes partner Miranda So, counsel Sam Kelso and registered foreign lawyer Hong (Cathryn) Jin. All members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong and Beijing offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Advanced Semiconductor Engineering on Its Tender Offers to Acquire Shares of SPIL
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering