Davis Polk advised Deutsche Bank AG, Singapore Branch as the dealer manager in connection with a tender offer and consent solicitation by Winsway Coking Coal Holdings Limited for all of its US$460.5 million outstanding 8% senior notes due 2016.
Winsway Coking Coal Holdings Limited is a listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, principally engaged in supplying coking coal in China, the world’s largest and fastest-growing coking coal consuming market, and also one of the leading suppliers of imported coking coal in China.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner William F. Barron and counsel – registered foreign lawyer Gerhard Radtke. Partner John D. Paton and counsel Alon Gurfinkel provided tax advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong, London and Beijing offices.
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering