Deacons recently advised CSOP on obtaining SFC authorisation and the subsequent listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange of the MSCI T50 ETF.
The MSCI T50 ETF tracks the MSCI China and USA Internet Top 50 Equal Weighted Index, which is designed to reflect the performance of the 50 largest internet software and service providers and internet retail entities selected by full market capitalisation and listed on the Hong Kong and US Stock Exchanges.
The product listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on January 28th 2015.
Deacons partner Su Cheen Chuah advised on the matter.
- Akin Gump Advises Trivon Communications on the Sale of Its Stake in Digit One
- Freshfields advises Biostime on US$1.2bn Swisse Wellness acquisition
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering