Deacons advises the joint sponsors and underwriters on the spin-off and Main Board IPO of Kerry Logistics Network Limited, a logistics service provider in Asia and currently a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kerry Properties Limited. This is expected to raise up to approximately HK$2.2 billion.
The joint sponsors are BOCI Asia Limited (BOCI), Citigroup Global Markets Asia Limited (Citi), HSBC Corporate Finance (Hong Kong) Limited and Morgan Stanley Asia Limited (Morgan Stanley). The joint global coordinators, joint lead managers and joint bookrunnders include BOCI, Citi, The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited and Morgan Stanley. CIMB Securities Limited is also one of the joint bookrunners. DBS Asia Capital Limited and Mizuho Securities Asia Limited are also joint lead managers.
Kerry Logistics Network is expected to be listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 19 December 2013.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post