Dentons Kyiv acted as Ukrainian legal counsel to Black Sea Trade and Development Bank in connection with the committed trade finance facility to Public Joint-Stock Company “Bank Vostok”.
The Black Sea Trade and Development Bank (BSTDB) is an international financial institution established by Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Moldova, Romania, Russia, Turkey and Ukraine. With an authorized capital of €3.45 billion, BSTDB supports economic development and regional cooperation by providing trade and project financing, guarantees and equity for development projects supporting both public and private enterprises in its member countries.
The Dentons Kyiv team was led by Partner Natalya Selyakova supported by Associate Nikolay Zhovner.
- Dentons Bolsters its Middle East Energy and Infrastructure Team with Partner Hire in Dubai
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Resources & Infrastructure Practice and Its South East Asia Regional Practice With New Hire, John Dick
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Financiers on $1.69 Billion Karot Hydropower Project
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance