The Hong Kong office of global law firm Eversheds has recently advised the BOCI Asia Limited, as the sole placing agent, on a top-up placing of existing shares of China Singyes Solar Technologies Holdings Limited held by Strong Eagle Holdings Ltd. at an aggregate placing price valued HK$324 million.
Under the Placing and Subscription Agreement, BOCI Asia agreed to place on behalf of Strong Eagle and Strong Eagle agreed to sell 32,000,000 existing Shares at a price of HK$8.10 per Share. BOCI Asia Limited was also granted an Option to require Strong Eagle to sell an additional 8,000,000 Option Shares. The Option was fully exercised. The Placing was completed on 15 November 2013.
The Eversheds Hong Kong Corporate Team has been appointed by BOCI Asia Limited to represent the bank on this top-up placing, that includes preparing the Placing and Subscription Agreement and advising on relevant legal issues and approaches. This transaction was led by Eversheds Head of Corporate, Asia, Stephen Mok, assisted principally by Partner Norman Hui and Associate Kurt Lau.
- Eversheds Harry Elias launches in Singapore and Brunei Darussalam
- Vedder Price Broadens Global Transportation Finance Practice with Expansion into Singapore
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering