International law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has advised Redwood Group Asia in relation to the establishment of the Redwood China Logistics Fund.
The Fund has an initial target to invest RMB 2.5 billion (US$393.5m) of equity in distribution, logistics and light manufacturing real estate facilities in selected high growth markets in China. Investments will be driven primarily by customer demand and by a need for modern facilities from leading logistics operators, retailers, light manufacturers and automotive companies.
The Freshfields team was led by Tokyo corporate partner Edward Cole and senior associate Nick Wall. The cross-border team also included Shanghai corporate partner Jack Wang, Tokyo dispute resolution associate Nicholas Lingard and Beijing associate Mimi Chen.
- Freshfields Advises RHJ International and Asahi Tec on Sale to Unison Capital in Japan
- Appleby Advised Xinchen China Power Holdings Limited in Its Listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange
- Freshfields Advises Boyu Capital on Its Strategic Investment in Stelux Holdings International Limited
- Squire Sanders Opens Office in Seoul, Korea
- Simpson Thacher Represents KKR in its Minority Investment in TVS Logistics Services