International law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has advised the underwriters on the US$902 million global offering of shares of Inner Mongolia Yitai Coal Co., Ltd and its listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Yitai Coal is the largest local coal enterprise in Inner Mongolia and one of the largest coal enterprises in China by revenue. Yitai Coal is also the first PRC B-share company to list in Hong Kong.
The underwriters were CICC, BOCI, ICBC International, BofA Merrill Lynch, Credit Suisse, UBS, BNP Paribas, China Merchant Securities and Macquarie.
The Freshfields team was led by Head of China corporate practice Ken Martin and Beijing based partner Richard Wang. They were supported by associates Constance Chou and Alan Zhang.
- Clifford Chance Advises Yitai Coal on US$861 Million IPO
- Clifford Chance Advises on Zhengzhou Coal Mining’s US$296 Million IPO
- Clifford Chance Advises Consortium on One of the Largest Mining Investments in China this Year
- Freshfields Advises on US$800 Million Huaneng Renewables IPO
- Herbert Smith Advises Credit Suisse, CICC and Polaris Securities on the US$160 Million IPO of Tenfu (Cayman) Holdings Company Limited