International law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has advised Tianjin Infrastructure Construction & Investment Group Co., Ltd. (Tianjin Infrastructure) on its debut international issuance of US$500m senior bonds. The bonds have been listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Tianjin Infrastructure is the largest Chinese government investment platform by virtue of asset value. As at 31 December 2015, it had a total asset value of RMB670bn (US$102bn). It operates in areas related to Tianjin city’s infrastructure development, such as roads, bridges, public transport, and environmental and water projects.
The Freshfields team advising on the issuance was led by partner Andrew Heathcote and counsel Bing Guan.
- Jones Day Adds Five Partners in Asia, Bolstering its Integrated Projects, Energy, and Finance Capabilities Throughout the Region
- Milbank Acts on Successful Exchange Offer and New Issuance by the Government of Mongolia
- HFW Continues to Grow Australian Projects Capability
- Dentons Bolsters its Middle East Energy and Infrastructure Team with Partner Hire in Dubai
- Allen & Overy – Press Metal’s Debut US Dollar High Yield Bond Marks First High Yield Bond from Malaysia in Over a Decade