Gilbert + Tobin is advising Australian gold producer, Silver Lake Resources Limited (ASX: SLR) on its acquisition of Integra Mining Limited (ASX: IGR) for A$426 million.
The transaction was announced yesterday following a unanimously recommended takeover by scheme of arrangement at an exchange ratio of one new Silver Lake share for every 6.28 Integra shares.
Corporate Advisory partner Marcello Cardaci is leading the team and is assisted by lawyers Sarah Gaffney-Smith, Jarod Benson and Jessica Karasinski.
Commenting on the transaction, Marcello said, “We are delighted to be advising Silver Lake on this significant acquisition. The combination of tenements at Mt Monger and Randalls as well as the synergies between the companies will ultimately increase Silver Lake’s production and their position in the Australian market.”
This transaction highlights the firm’s continued success in securing major instructions in the resources sector. Other recent examples include Gilbert + Tobin’s key roles on Aurora Oil & Gas Limited US$165 million bond offer and its takeover of Eureka Energy Limited and Scandinavian Resources Limited’s takeover bid from Hannans Reward Limited.
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises Zhongrun on Its Investment in Noble
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises Financiers on OceanaGold Corporation’s Corporate Finance Facilities
- G+T Advises on Landmark Transaction in Agribusiness Sector
- G+T Strikes Gold on Transformational Deal
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises Credit Suisse on Atlas Iron’s US$325 Million Financing Package