Hogan Lovells has advised Alfa-Bank on the issue of US$750 million 7.5% 144A loan participation notes to fund a subordinated loan to Alfa-Bank. The notes were issued on Wednesday 26 September 2012.
The loan participation notes are listed on the Main Market of the Irish Stock Exchange and the proceeds of the issue will be used by Alfa-Bank for general corporate purposes.
The Hogan Lovells team advising Alfa-Bank was led by partner and head of the Moscow capital markets practice Michael Pugh, supported by associates Arthur Sanikidze and Andrew Robinson, together with U.S. partner John Basnage and associate Meta Hanlon.
Commenting on the transaction Michael Pugh said:
“We are delighted to advise Alfa-Bank on its first Eurobond issue since it achieved investment grade status, marking the tenth Eurobond issue on which we have advised the bank.”
- Hogan Lovells Advises Credit Bank of Moscow on U.S$ 200 Million Eurobond Issue
- Hogan Lovells Advises B&N Bank on US$300 Million ECP Programme
- Hogan Lovells Advises Samruk-Energy on its Debut 3.75% US$500m Eurobond Issue
- Hogan Lovells Advises Goldman Sachs on 4.8% Investment in Trade & Development Bank of Mongolia LLC
- Clifford Chance Advises Russia’s NOMOS on Record $500m Bond Issue