Hogan Lovells in Moscow has advised long-standing client B&N Bank, on the establishment of its US$300 million European Commercial Paper (ECP) programme and on the first issue of US$40 million thereunder on Wednesday 1 August 2012.
New style ECP programmes have proved popular amongst Russian issuers in 2012 with issuers including Alfa Bank, Gazprombank and Russian Standard Bank. The programme will allow B&N Bank to raise short-term funding and represents the return of B&N Bank to the international capital markets.
The Hogan Lovells team acting for B&N Bank was led by Michael Pugh, partner and head of the Moscow capital markets practice, who was supported by associates Arthur Sanikidze and Andrew Robinson.
Commenting on the transaction Michael Pugh said:
“With August being traditionally a quiet month in the capital markets, this issue demonstrates the positive investor appetite for ECP and rewards B&N Bank’s bold approach and confidence in approaching the market at this non-traditional roadshow time”.
- Hogan Lovells Advises Credit Bank of Moscow on U.S$ 200 Million Eurobond Issue
- Hogan Lovells Advises Alfa-Bank on US$750m Subordinated Bond Issue
- Hogan Lovells Advises Samruk-Energy on its Debut 3.75% US$500m Eurobond Issue
- Hogan Lovells Advises Russian Entity of TNT Group on the Long-Term Lease in Moscow
- Hogan Lovells Advises IFC and EBRD on Subscription for Shares in Credit Bank of Moscow for US$ 177 Million