Hogan Lovells has advised CLSA Limited (“CLSA“) and CITIC Securities Corporate Finance (HK) Limited (“CITIC Securities“) as the joint placing agents in respect of a placement of 115 million existing shares in Trigiant Group Limited (“Trigiant“) for approximately HK$362.3 million (US$46 million). In addition, the same number of new shares was issued to its controlling shareholder Trigiant Investments Limited.
Trigiant is one of the leading PRC manufacturers engaged in research, development and sales of cable series, new-type electronic components and other accessories for use in mobile communications and telecommunications equipment. Trigiant is a listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
This is the firm’s second transaction for CLSA and CITIC Securities this year. In September, Hogan Lovells advised the banks as the joint placing agents in respect of a placement of 180 million existing shares in Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited for approximately HK$1.206 billion (US$155 million).
The team was led by Hong Kong corporate partner Terence Lau and included associates Sheryl Cheung and Priscilla Lee.
- Freshfields Advises CITIC on US$4.8bn Sale of China Residential Assets
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises on Largest Indonesian IPO in 2016 to Date
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering