KWM has been front and centre of the IPO revival in Australia, acting on another high profile float this week.
The firm is acting for Credit Suisse (Australia) Limited, JP Morgan Australia Limited and Macquarie Capital (Australia) Limited as Joint Lead Managers on McAleese Group’s initial public offering of AU$166 million and listing on the Australian Securities Exchange.
Under the deal, McAleese Group is offering to issue approximately 92.5 million New Shares and McAleese SaleCo Limited is offering to transfer approximately 20.5 million Existing Shares as part of the initial public offer of McAleese Group. Capital raised will be used to repay debt and fund growth opportunities. The proceeds of $30.2 million received by SaleCo for the sale of Existing Shares will be paid to those Existing Shareholders who sold Existing Shares to SaleCo and used to pay some of the expenses of the Offer.
The KWM team was led by Partner Shannon Finch who was supported by Solicitor Hoda Nahlous.
“It is fantastic to see investor confidence back in the equity market with a spate of successful ASX debuts recent weeks and more in the pipeline. This latest offer underscores the strong appetite for local listings.”
KWM has recently advised on a spate of recent listings including Nine Entertainment, Virtus Health, Steadfast and Affinity Education Group.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Mayer Brown JSM Expands Corporate & Securities Practice With Addition of Nicholas Chan in Hong Kong